Just when you have about had it with Winter, you’re dying for Summer… feeling heaving and wanting, well to feel just a bit cleaner? Join us and True North Juice co., for some cold pressed goodness, and leave with more energy, and renewed sense of vitality. The end of March the perfect time to clear out, clean up and set some intentions for the next season too. JOIN US!
For your retreat and all things great, our home base is the stunning newly restored property known as The Killington Mountain Lodge, Killington VT, Our Hot yoga center Bikram Yoga Mendon as well as a hot room RIGHT ON SITE. Our playground of bliss – The Vermont Green Mountains just outside the door… seem like a lot of goodness? IT IS!!
HERE YOU WILL FIND:
- Good times, great yoga, amazing meals, cold pressed juices, and the most amazing new friends you will find along the way! Over the past 8 years we have such a blast – our retreats are made up of 15-50% return guests. We can’t wait to have you as part of our community too!
YOUR STAY INCLUDES:
- Stunning guest rooms with sweeping views of The Green Mountains ( private or share options)
- Morning meditation sessions/intention setting sessions
- Multiple yoga classes per day; Bikram Hot yoga, power flow to restorative
- An awesome variety fitness classes daily led by local experts (TRX, boot camp, mat pilates & more)
- 3 power packed, gourmet, all hand crafted, organic, locally sourced plant based meals/fresh pressed juices & nutritional supplements to get you feeling AMAZNG.
- Fresh pressed juices daily
- Guided hiking; The Long Trail, The Appellation Trail, & Killington Mountain
- All day variety of yoga classes from Hot Bikram, power flow to restorative, hot pilates and more
- Healthy life classes
- Eat well, feel well demonstrations & interactive classes
- Time to discuss your yoga practice, get help, ask questions and receive guidance from senior teachers
- Complementary water bottles, filtered water, towels, mats, toiletries and more
- Complementary Wifi & AC
- Complementary shuttle service to and from trail heads, yoga sessions and off site excursions
- Evening bonfires, movie room & programs
- Stunning 20 person hot tub which will melt your worries away
**Retreat pricing does not include airfare or airport transfers. Single travelers looking for a roommate easily accommodated. This is a very approachable, plant based, gentle cleanse weekend and you are able to go at your own pace. Our goal is to pump you up with goodness – not starve you 😉 . Get you feeling better not completely deplete you! Any questions please email us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org