Please JOIN US THIS JUNE for the 11th annual Bikram Yoga Women’s retreat with:
Rajashree Choudhury; Co founder of Bikram Yoga, Certified Yoga Therapist, Founder of USA Yoga & the International Yoga Sports Federation to promote Yoga Asana with one of its goals being the qualification of Yoga as a sport in the Olympic Family.
HOME BASE – The Killington Mountain Lodge, Killington Vermont:
Our home base is the stunning newly restored property known as The Killington Mountain Lodge, Killington VT, All classes, seminars, activities & meals will happen right on site! Our playground of bliss – The Vermont Green Mountains just outside the door. Seem like a lot of goodness? IT IS!!
HERE YOU WILL FIND:
- Good times, great yoga, amazing meals and the most amazing new friends you will find along the way! Over the past 8 years we have such a blast – our retreats are made up of 15-50% return guests. We can’t wait to have you as part of our community too and ARE SO EXCITED to be hosting Rajashree and the Annual Women’s retreat too!
YOUR STAY INCLUDES:
- Stunning guest rooms with sweeping views of The Green Mountains ( private or share options) at The Killington Mountain Lodge located right in the heart of the Green Mountains of Killington Vermont
- Morning meditation sessions/intention setting sessions
- Multiple yoga classes per day taught by Rajashree & a variety of Senior teachers
- An awesome variety fitness classes daily led by local experts (TRX, boot camp, mat pilates & more)
- 3 power packed, gourmet, all hand crafted, organic, locally sourced plant based meals & “TO DIE FOR” for desserts daily served up by nationally recognized chef Liz Patnode
- Fresh pressed juices daily from Truenorth Juice Co.
- Complementary water bottles from Namika & other retreat gifts
- Seminar and free samples from Neals Yard natural cosmetics, Sweet Georgia P’s and more!
- Guided hiking; The Long Trail, The Appellation Trail, & Killington Mountain
- Healthy life classes by Dr. Doreen Wiggins
- Eat well, feel well demonstrations & interactive lectures on digestion/food combining
- Time to discuss your yoga practice, get help, ask questions and receive guidance from Rajashree! senior teachers
- Complementary Wifi & AC
- Outside bonfires, on site movie room & evening programs
- Stunning 20 person hot tub which will melt your worries away
WHAT ELSE you ask?!!
- *Massage services right on site!! CLICK to book those appointments NOW!
- *Full yoga retail shop with retreat priced goods – yea!
- *In between yoga sessions & seminars SO much to do and SO many green mountains to explore! Surprises when you get here!
- *Access to paddle board & kayak sessions
- *Easy access to Killington Mountain walking/hiking/mountain bike trails.
- *Partner discounts with the best local: golf courses, full service spas, kayak companies, paddle boarding experts, fly fishing professionals, kids camps and more..
- *If you need shuttle service from Rutland or Burlington Airport as well as The Rutland Amtrak Station : GRAMPS SHUTTLE has the best rates and service! When booking Amtrack please book all the way THRU to Killington. This will INCLUDE your cab fare.
- All *’d items are not included in your retreat fees
- Retreat Sponsors: Truenorth Juice co., Sweet Georgia P’s Organic Farm, Dirt in your Skirt, Namika waterbottles, Neal’s Yard Remedies Organic. and more!
*REMEMBER once your deposit has been placed your space is secure. all retreat fees are nonrefundable.
*Retreat pricing does not include airfare or airport transfers.
*Space is limited and this retreat is already close to sell out. All bookings are final.
*Single travelers looking for a roommate/share space easily accommodated. Just note in your reservation and we will match you up! If you are booking with a friend or two, please list their names so we know who to pair you with too!
Private rooms = King bed/private bath
Share rooms = Two full size beds private bath
Triples = Two full size beds, private bath & *roll away (*while supply lasts). Please note other guests booking your triple with you. All three guests must be registered to save the room. Please CONTACT US TO BOOK THESE ROOMS
*Not sure what to do with the KIDS? Bring em! AWESOME Summer camp options right here – click: The Killington Parks and Rec. Week long programs open for booking MARCH 1st start as low as 155.00 per week and will be located less than a 1/4 mile from the lodge right at Killington Mountain. How great!
* General questions: Email US!